Oct 21, 2010

22.10.10

photograph semi-unrelated. the hand of a young boy seeping through a wire fence. ali curung, NT.


as i write this i am standing by a computer terminal at perth international airport. backpack by my side like some small animal (and very near the size of a somewhat larger animal). cameras slung silent hum around my neck. my flight leaves in a few hours. one of many. to the point: this is just a quick little update to let you know i'll be in ----- for the next month or so. apologies for the online quiet in between - when i return you will see that i have been busy. stay well everybody, and share your well-being. -m

By matt caplin with 15 comments

15 comments:

I would like to ask what are you going to do in Pakistan, but I´ll wait for your post. Take care.

I found your log because of nirrimis friends on here blog. But how can I get to follow you? I fell in love with i. Congrats, you've got the eye of an artist

I'm looking forward to see/read your new stories from Pakistan.
Best of luck!

Found your blog through Nirrimi's and I really love the style and colour of the photos you take.
Can't wait to see what you get up to in Pakistan. I'm also from Pakistan and it is a beautiful place to photograph, so have fun! :)

no way - in pakistan?! where will you be?

best luck in Pakistan, be safe.

i love it °-°... I'm so fascinated of all...

this photograph is so amazing. it's like i get lost in its longing. can't wait for more!!

Why you never hang pictures of you? I will propose a challenge to become a picture that looks all your essence. Would do this to me? It would be interesting.

your black and whites amaze me

a really expressiv photo! it tells a story.

Post a Comment